Email marketing is an effective B2B marketing strategy that sends promotional emails to a targeted list of prospects or customers. B2B email marketing aims to build and maintain relationships, increase brand awareness, drive engagement, and generate leads.
B2B marketers can develop a successful email marketing strategy that drives engagement, generates leads, and builds long-lasting relationships with their target audience.
B2b Email Marketing Strategy
- The Loyalty Loop is a show that shares revenue-generating concepts for executives.
- Konstantinos Papakonstantinou has created an email newsletter with a 500% annual ROI.
- He runs a video production company in New York City and helps explain complicated products or services using explainer videos.
- He called entrepreneurs he knew who offered complicated products and services to ask them what they wished they had more time to do professionally.
- They said they wanted to read the latest business books, so Konstantinos created the Book Video Club.
- The Book Video Club sends video summaries of the best business books straight to subscribers’ inboxes.
- The content is designed to create moments of inspiration, leading viewers on unexpected journeys and generating new leads for Board Studios (Konstantinos’s company).
- In the last year, Konstantinos spent $10,000 on sending out videos every other week and generated $50,000 from brand new subscribers – resulting in a five-time return on investment (ROI).
- To improve your email newsletter’s effectiveness: ask your audience professional development questions; create a club with clear goals related to their needs; craft moments of inspiration that lead them towards your product/service/brand/etc.
Top 7 B2B Marketing Strategies You Need in 2023
- Tim runs a digital marketing agency called Exposure Ninja that helps clients generate leads and sales from the internet.
- In this episode, he discusses seven B2B marketing strategies that can also be used for B2C.
- Just because competitors are boring doesn’t mean you have to be too.
- You’re never selling to a business but always to someone who may act as B2B and B2C targets.
- More decision-makers are involved in B2B sales cycles, so training and education may be necessary before selling.
- Get clear about what you do and who you do it for; don’t assume your audience is educated enough to understand the differences between options.
- SEO is still important in B2B and B2C, but targeting informational terms is crucial for longer sales cycles.
- Social media matters even for B2B since big bosses use it too; focus on personality-led content rather than just facts/stats.
- Video is becoming increasingly popular among B2Bs, with companies like Adobe using vloggers.
Top Cold Email Templates and Tips to Potential Client
- The video teaches how to write a perfect cold email that turns strangers into paying customers.
- The speaker has experience as a sales rep in Silicon Valley and has sent thousands of cold emails.
- Most people fail at writing effective cold emails because they have an ego or think their product/service is so great that everyone should take a meeting with them automatically.
- A simple but effective way to write cold emails is using the pain formula, which consists of four parts: relevant intro, customer’s pain, solution, and call-to-action.
- An example of what not to do was shown when the email needed more clarity on what value the sender could bring and had poor grammar.
- An example of an effective email was given using the pain formula structure for a marketing agency offering blog services to content creators like Patrick Ding (the speaker).
- The relevant intro mentioned Ding’s latest YouTube video, while the customer’s pain section addressed his need for a blog despite having high-quality content on YouTube.
- The solution offered by the marketing agency was converting YouTube videos into high-quality blogs while handling all tech and content management for clients such as clients A, B, and C (namedropping).
- The clear call-to-action asked if Ding was interested in learning more about how they could help him get more organic traffic or blogging. He suggested he let them know his calendar availability or schedule directly through Calendly (variation).
Top 5 Cold Email Tips to Dominate B2B Sales
- The video discusses the top five cold email tips for B2B sales.
- Evaluating and re-evaluating your offer is important to ensure it’s competitive.
- A/B testing everything, including subject lines, body content, and call-to-action, can help improve response rates.
- Proven templates like Hubspot’s 25 email templates can help create effective emails.
- Following up with prospects is crucial as they may need to remember or be too busy to respond initially.
- The goal of a cold email should be to book a meeting rather than trying to sell through the email itself.
- Doubling down on what works instead of spreading resources thin across multiple channels can lead to more success in generating leads and revenue.
- It’s important to avoid taking non-responses personally, as people are often busy and need reminders before responding.
- Positioning your offer well by understanding your target demographic is key to increasing response rates.
- Cold emailing does work but requires effort and optimization over time.
Top 12 B2B Marketing Strategies For 2023
- B2B businesses should consider using Facebook for marketing, despite common misconceptions.
- Email drips are powerful tools for B2B companies to automate email sequences triggered by events.
- LinkedIn’s newsfeed is less effective for lead generation than other strategies like SEO and Google Ads.
- Building a strong brand through content creation can be more effective than short-term marketing tactics.
- SEO is the most effective channel for B2B companies to generate free traffic and leads from search engines.
- Google Ads can also capture in-market traffic but can be expensive over time.
- Facebook ads are cheaper than LinkedIn ads and have unmatched targeting options, making them an excellent source of brand awareness, traffic, and leads when used effectively.
- Referral websites like G2, Capterra, and Trustpilot provide opportunities for visibility in industries with long sales cycles where people do extensive research before purchasing products or services.
- Email newsletters remain one of the most powerful ways to nurture leads over time until they convert into customers.
- Email drips allow B2B companies to send pre-made email sequences automatically at any interval desired without lifting a finger.
- Retargeting helps you stay in touch with hot leads who have shown interest in your product or service.
6 Great Email Marketing Campaign Examples
- Oscar Wilde said, “Talent borrows, genius steals.”
- The video showcases 20 great examples of email marketing campaigns.
- Newsletters are the most common type of marketing email.
- Robin Hood and Zillow use newsletters to keep their subscribers up-to-date with relevant information.
- Opening Act uses a monthly newsletter to drive significant donations for their non-profit organization.
- Aggregating relevant content is a great way to get into the newsletter game if your business needs to generate more public information for a regular newsletter.
- Lead nurturing emails are personalized messages that relate specifically to how the subscriber has engaged with you.
- Transactional emails are triggered when users hit various parts of the purchasing process.
- Confirmation emails have some of the highest open rates but low order rates, which can be improved by including cross-selling opportunities like “you might also like” sections.
- Welcome emails have an exceptionally high open rate and offer a vast opportunity to engage new subscribers with quick discount codes or free shipping offers, among other things.
This B2b SaaS Marketing Strategy: How to Market a Marketplace
- The video is about B2B SaaS marketing strategies that helped the speaker’s company go from losing money to making sales and profits.
- Three strategies will be discussed, starting with funnels, a linear marketing process that adds value to prospects and teaches them something.
- Examples of funnels include cold email challenges and slide decks.
- A landing page must be built for the funnel, and traffic can be driven through Facebook ads targeting specific audiences.
- Ad copy should have big headlines, longer-form content, and a call to action; short forms can also perform well.
- Creative elements such as selfie videos or images with bright colors can help attract attention in ads.
- YouTube is another important strategy that has succeeded but requires consistent posting for optimal results.
- Despite inconsistent posting, the speaker’s company has reached 5,000 hours of watch time on YouTube with over 1,500 subscribers.
- Viewers can learn from the examples in this video, including workbooks, videos, slide decks, and Google Sheets documents available for anyone interested in these strategies.
- The speaker encourages viewers who are B2B SaaS founders or marketers to pay attention to this valuable training video if they want real results in their business growth.