The six steps of digital marketing: are digital presence, targeted traffic, engagement, conversions, measurement/analysis/optimization, and retargeting/remarketing. Understand how each platform works and its specific name for a marketer. Bytes offers SEM and SEO services with transparency in reporting, while Visme provides templates for different industries. The speaker shares tips on starting a digital marketing agency or working as a T-shaped marketer. Learn about the rule of seven touch points before making a purchase decision and the mere exposure effect of building trust through email marketing.
How to Create Digital Marketing Process
- The digital marketing process can be divided into six steps: digital presence, targeted traffic, engagement, conversions, measurement/analysis/optimization, and retargeting/remarketing.
- These six steps are the common elements of any digital marketing strategy.
- Digital marketing is an umbrella term encompassing these six steps, done on various platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Google, etc.
- Each platform has a specific name for the person doing digital marketing (e.g., Facebook marketer).
- Media buying and ad networks are additional concepts related to paid media traffic.
- There is no one expert in all aspects of digital marketing due to its vastness and complexity.
- The video will break down each step individually in subsequent videos.
- The first step is a digital presence, covered in the following video.
- Viewers are encouraged to comment on their thoughts about the information presented.
- The presenter plans to continue breaking down each step in future videos.
Digital Marketing Tutorial For Beginners
- This is a digital marketing course video by Learn.
- The instructor, Rob Sanders, will cover everything about digital marketing.
- Digital marketing has become more popular than traditional marketing over the past few decades.
- A lot happens on the Internet every 60 seconds, according to Social Media Today.
- Traditional marketing reach is limited, while digital marketing reaches the maximum audience depending on the platform used.
- Digital Marketing is cost-efficient and allows for real-time results and targeting of specific audiences, unlike traditional marketing, which can be costly and difficult to target an audience with.
- There are different types of digital marketing channels, including SEO, SEM, email, affiliate, social media content, and mobile.
- SEO involves increasing the quality and quantity of relevant organic traffic on search engines like Google
- SEM involves using paid ads on search engines to appear at the top of search results for specific keywords
- Social media platforms like Facebook have become essential in promoting products or services through targeted advertising.
What Is the Process of Digital Marketing?
- Scott Kozzewski is the digital marketing manager at Bytes.
- The core digital marketing services offered by Bytes are SEM and SEO.
- Strategies and processes are built around optimizing, structuring, and following best practices outlined by Google for search engine marketing.
- Google Ads is primarily used to target ads to users during a search on Google.
- Facebook Ads are more commonly used for awareness building and traffic driving than search ads through Google Ads, which drive transactions or leads.
- Home Services verticals such as construction, roofing, solar energy, and heating services have been frequently served with solid processes and strategies developed over years of experience working with them.
- A dedicated account strategist provides personalized service while leveraging knowledge across the team to drive results for clients in any vertical.
- Transparency is a crucial value at Bytes; reporting is fully transparent using unalterable data from Google Analytics and Google Ads that clients can access without filtering or adjustment.
- Bytes aim to provide an excellent experience for their clients.
- Bytes prides itself on delivering effective results that ultimately improve the bottom line of client businesses.
How Do You Create a Marketing Plan Step by Step?
- Marketing is necessary for any business looking to succeed.
- A marketing plan helps understand the business, clarify goals, and keep everyone on the same page.
- A marketing plan should include short- and long-term goals, target audience descriptions, and high-level strategies/tactics.
- Researching the market and competition is crucial before creating a marketing plan.
- Identifying target customers allows for more informed and tailored marketing strategies.
- Specific numbers should be included when outlining marketing goals to make them measurable and transparent.
- Lay out your marketing strategy from beginning to end with details on what needs to be done, how, and what channels to use.
- Detail budget considerations upfront as best as possible since marketing can be costly with hidden expenses
- Visme offers various templates for different industries, such as restaurant or real estate businesses.
- Infographics help present information in a fun animated way that’s easy to understand
Digital Marketing Process Steps
- Cameron from High Media is presenting a five-step process for digital marketing.
- 30% of business owners in New Zealand need help with digital marketing.
- The first step is to evaluate where your business currently stands and what has worked previously.
- It’s important to differentiate between the sales process and the marketing campaign.
- The second step is to determine where you want your business to go and set clear goals for the campaign.
- Resources, assets, and channels must be identified to develop a successful campaign strategy.
- Key performance indicators (KPIs) should be established before creating any advertising or marketing material.
- A clear call-to-action must be included in all campaigns so customers know what action to take next.
- Tracking and improving on the process is an iterative cycle that involves analyzing KPIs, diagnosing issues, and ensuring the statistical relevance of results.
- Most effort should be put into targeting potential customers who still need to be ready to buy rather than just focusing on those already interested in purchasing.
How To Start a Digital Marketing Agency
- The video is about starting and scaling a digital marketing agency.
- It provides tips on how to get the first ten paying clients and grow to $20,000 or more per month in 90 days.
- Choosing a profitable niche for the agency is essential.
- Offering services that help clients generate sales is crucial for success.
- Understanding what clients want allows agencies to differentiate themselves from competitors and reduce workload by eliminating unnecessary services.
- T-shaped marketers have a broad knowledge of different areas but specialize in a few specific skills.
- Learning marketing fundamentals such as segmentation, targeting, positioning, and differentiation is essential for building skills.
- They are finding an agency’s sweet spot where interests, skills, and market demand overlap can lead to success.
- Lead gen campaigns with Facebook ads, social media management, and optimizing Google business profiles are high-demand services agencies can offer immediately.
- Niching down can allow agencies to get better results faster, but not niching down too quickly may be beneficial in some cases.
Digital marketing promotes products or services using digital technologies, primarily the Internet. It encompasses various tactics and strategies, including search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, email marketing, content marketing, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, and mobile marketing.
In today’s world, where people spend more and more time online, digital marketing has become essential for businesses to reach their target audience, build brand awareness, and drive sales. Here are some of the critical components of digital marketing:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): SEO is optimizing a website or web pages to rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs), which helps drive more traffic to the website.
- Social Media Marketing: Social media marketing involves using social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to engage with customers, promote products, and build brand awareness.
- Email Marketing: Email marketing is the practice of sending promotional emails to subscribers, which helps to keep them informed about new products, services, and promotions.
- Content Marketing: Content marketing involves creating and sharing valuable content such as blog posts, videos, and infographics, which helps to establish a company’s authority in its industry and attract potential customers.
- Pay-per-click (PPC) Advertising: PPC advertising involves placing ads on search engines, social media platforms, and other websites and paying a fee each time someone clicks on an ad.
- Mobile Marketing: Mobile marketing involves optimizing websites, emails, and ads for mobile devices, as well as using text messaging and mobile apps to reach customers.
Digital marketing allows businesses to reach a global audience and measure the effectiveness of their marketing campaigns in real time. With the right strategies and tactics, digital marketing can help companies grow their brand, increase revenue, and build long-lasting customer relationships.