A social media post scheduler is a tool that allows you to plan, create, and schedule your social media posts in advance. These tools are designed to help you streamline your social media marketing efforts and save time by allowing you to schedule posts for multiple platforms from one central dashboard.
With a social media post scheduler, you can create content, choose the date and time you want your posts to be published, and track the performance of your posts. These tools also offer features like content calendars, analytics, and managing multiple social media accounts.
How to Schedule Social Media Posts?
Scheduling social media posts can save you time and effort in the long run. Here are some steps you can follow to schedule your social media posts:
- Choose a social media scheduling tool: There are many scheduling tools available, such as Hootsuite, Buffer, and Sprout Social. Choose one that suits your needs and budget.
- Connect your social media accounts: Once you have chosen a tool, connect your social media accounts to it. This will allow you to schedule posts for multiple accounts from one dashboard.
- Create your content: Create the content for your social media posts, including text, images, and links. Make sure that the content is engaging and relevant to your audience.
- Choose the date and time: Select the date and time when you want your post to be published. You can post immediately or schedule it for a later date and time.
- Preview your post: Preview your post to make sure everything looks good. Check the spelling, grammar, and formatting.
- Schedule your post: Once you are satisfied, schedule it for publication. Your post will be automatically published on the selected date and time.
- Monitor and engage: After publishing your post, monitor its performance and engage with your audience by responding to comments and messages.
Remember to keep your social media strategy in mind when scheduling posts. Plan and ensure your content is consistent with your brand message and goals.
Free Social Media Post Management Tools to Schedule Posts
|Social Media Post Management Tool||Feature & Pricing||Pros||Cons|
|Buffer||Plans start at $15/month; Free plan available||User-friendly interface; Supports multiple social media sites||Limited features on the free plan|
|Crowdfire||Plans start at $7.48/month; Free plan available||Offers content curation suggestions; Customizable scheduling||Limited analytics on the free plan; No Instagram direct posting|
|Social Oomph||Plans start at $15/month; Free trial available||Advanced scheduling options; Supports multiple social media||No Instagram direct posting; Complex interface for beginners|
|Hootsuite||Plans start at $19/month; Free plan available||Comprehensive analytics; Supports multiple social media sites||Some features require a higher-priced plan|
|Agorapulse||Plans start at $79/month; Free trial available||All-in-one social media management; Customizable analytics||Expensive pricing for small businesses; Steep learning curve|
|Social Pilot||Plans start at $25/month; Free trial available||Affordable pricing; Bulk scheduling; Supports multiple sites||Limited features on the lower-priced plans|
|Planable||Plans start at $33/month; Free trial available||Collaboration and approval features; Intuitive interface||Limited features on the lower-priced plans|
|Latergram||Plans start at $7.50/month; Free plan available||Instagram-specific scheduling; User-friendly interface||Limited features on the free plan; No support for other sites|
|TweetDeck||Free||Supports Twitter; Customizable dashboard||Limited features and capabilities compared to other tools|
|Airtable||Plans start at $12/month; Free plan available||Highly customizable; Great for team collaboration||Not specifically designed for social media management|
|Post Planner||Plans start at $3/month; Free trial available||Affordable pricing; Offers content suggestions||Limited features on the lower-priced plans|
Note: The pricing and features listed are subject to change and may vary based on the chosen plan. The pros and cons listed are based on general user feedback and may not apply to all users.
In conclusion, several free social media post schedulers are available to help you manage and optimize your social media presence. While these free tools have limitations on features, the number of accounts you can manage, and the number of posts you can schedule, they still offer significant benefits for small businesses and individuals with limited budgets. Choosing a tool that aligns with your social media marketing goals and provides the features and functionality you need is important.
Additionally, it’s worth considering upgrading to a paid plan if you require more advanced features or have a larger social media presence. Overall, free social media post schedulers offer a great way to get started with social media management and build your brand’s online presence.
How to Choose a Social Media Post Scheduling Tool?
Choosing a social media post-scheduling tool can be overwhelming, given the number of options available. Here are some factors to consider when selecting a tool:
- Features: Look for a tool that offers the features you need, such as the ability to schedule posts, manage multiple social media accounts, and analyze performance metrics. Consider features like content curation, team collaboration, and automation if these are important to you.
- User Interface: The user interface should be intuitive and easy to use. Consider the design, layout, and how easy it is to navigate the tool.
- Pricing: Determine your budget and compare the pricing plans of different tools. Some tools offer free plans or trials, while others require a monthly subscription.
- Customer Support: Consider the level of customer support provided by the tool. Look for resources such as online tutorials, support forums, and live customer support.
- Integration: Ensure that the tool integrates with your social media platforms. Check for features like direct posting and scheduling, analytics, and engagement metrics.
- Reputation: Research the tool’s reputation by reading reviews and feedback from other users. Look for reliable and reputable tools with a good customer satisfaction track record.
What Is the Best Free Social Media Scheduler?
Several free social media schedulers are available, each with unique features and limitations. Here are some of the best free social media schedulers: Hootsuite, Buffer, Later, TweetDeck, and Zoho Social.
It’s important to note that while these tools offer free plans, they may have limitations on features, the number of accounts you can manage, and the number of posts you can schedule. Consider a paid plan if you have a larger social media presence or require more advanced features.